viernes, 6 de enero de 2012

something about music,,

I think that music can get you to differents states, and this is the esciting thing of this.  Besides I think that music speakes a lot about people, you can know something of them only by knowing wich music they like, thats very well.  Well, there are some music that I hate that is pop music, this is only a thing about fashion and I think that it is a deviant behavior.
I like a lot of music, but I am not a person who is searching about it. I like good music, something harmonic, it could be chilean music, or english or something without voice like classical music. I like a lot violin it excited me a lot! I feel some feelings at it best expresion and it moves me in all way. For studing I like music to, I use to listen Mozart, his high notes wake me up and then I focus beter, i use to hate that music but now I discovery a world in that kind of music.
I think I had always love music because I like my parents taste and they passed it to me. I remeber that my first favourite song was “Ingrata”, og Café Tacuba, and this is a music group that I steel liking it!

2 comentarios:

  1. ungrateful, don't say that you love me (8) hahaha that songs rules!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. classical music!!. i havce to say that i didn't imagine that you listen that kind of music, what an amazing surprise :) !! :D!!! but mozart!!, great!

    ResponderEliminar