sábado, 28 de enero de 2012

About gifts!



Hi, today I am going to talk about Christmas and Christmas gifts.
First of all I have to tell you about my notion about this date. I am atheist and I don´t think that it´s an important day, least think that the day is important because then we over-consume and buy and buy because it is the birthday of little Jesus. In any case I give the same gift to my parents and my brothers, as a symbolic gesture since my parents who are believers are always present and is also a regaloneo rich and surprised with gifts, no matter what they are or how much they cost rather as a feeling material fact, maybe something until done by one. When I was younger and it never had money so disorganized that I forgot I always buy gifts and my brother, who is smaller than I was and I was always very sweet and cute gifts. Now I work and I like to see as happy with my gifts that are personal things, because I hate wild neutral gifts that one can give to anyone, I always give gifts J.
But I think more people could be any day gift would not necessarily wait for this special day, while I think the gifts are also needed but maybe if you encounter is a nice surprise someone.
On receiving think it's entertaining but something happens to me at that particular moment, I get very nervous, I do not know how to react, especially if it's something you do not like, because you do not want to lie but wants the person feel good. Well, either way is a very tense moment for me, although I like.
The money you spend on a Christmas present is variable, so I measure both the choice of gift, more than anything I'd rather know it's something that has to do with the person. Although sometimes not so easy to know what to give.

1 comentario: