viernes, 30 de diciembre de 2011

world outside the world

I think that books are a very good door to other world and at the same time they are very nutritive to our minds. The best thing is that there are books of all of kinds and you can read the think that you want. Other think is that I have a very special affection to old books, they represent a lot for me.
Some thing bad is that I have very bad memory, so I can`t remeber wich are the books that I like most and I don`t remeber easily about their plot. This is a very bad thing. Other  consequence of my bad memory is that I don`t remeber wich was the first book that I read. But something that I realy remember is that my mother encouraged to me to read, and this is realy good, she taught me a lot.


Now a days I am reading 3 books of Gabriel Garcia Marquez, I like it so much. The books are: “La hojarasca”, “Los funerales de la mamá grande” and “El coronel no tiene quien le escriba”. Both of the books that are first are part of a trilogy, and it incloudes “Cien años de soledad”, I read it at school.
These day I’ve been a little strange and I only want to read and get away. I think that this sensation is very common. Well, I read Garcia Marquez because he have excelent characters, they are very good personified whit their sadness and lonelylness.
Well, better I am going to go to continue my reading!!

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi, Javi! It would be so good if all the mothers were like yours, that encourge you to read :)

    See you in class!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Gabriel Garcia Marquez is so strange!!!...but i like his books too :D! Greetings

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love Garcia-Marquez too! Specially, "Crónica de una muerte anunciada" =O

    Regards (:

    ResponderEliminar