sábado, 28 de enero de 2012

we have to compensation to the land



Hi blog,
Today I am going to talk about environmentally practices. Like the first thing I am going to said that I think that they are so necessary today in the world because whit all the technology advances and the chemical and toxic products that we use the planet is getting deteriorated day a day and the only way to reverse this damage or fail to produce them is to raise awareness about caring for the environment practices. These practices can be learned by both families as schools or educational institutions. For example in my house together all the newspapers and cardboard boxes then let them go to recycling bins. What makes you go taking the habit.
About the bike I don´t use it very frecuently because the distance of my house and the other places where I go are so big  and I have very bad physical condition. But I would like to get out more on bici, I hope someday to live more near to places that I like and to can go on bike to them.
I am not join wth any eco-organisations, I don´t really know why because I like this practices, maybe some day or maybe fist I have to include this practices to my life and then start helping in a broader way.
What is missing here in Santiago is more conscience about this topic and people begin to act consistently and in a way that gives back to the earth and the world what this used so that there is some regeneration and does not lead to overexploitation and end up living in fresh concrete.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario