domingo, 15 de enero de 2012

About travelling


I really like traveling, in fact if I not been in class I will be travelling in some place of the world, I think that I would be in some part of Latin American. Learning about cultures and about my past. That’s what I like about travelling, impress with all the things that are in the world, and the different of all the places and cultures, all are so complex and nice and I have so much win of know them and learn.
Besides all the history in different countries and within them in the towns I love the ecosystems that exist in Latin America, which does not mean that I would like to see Europe and many countries. But I like to have jungle and that landscapes are green. I prefer warm weather but in any case is not the central factor that interests me, although it is not bad to take a vacation to rest and recharge energies in the sun.
Now just finish the classes I'll go with my family to Peru, so hopefully this time go faster and be there soon, and for much.
I remember many trips, especially because I am scout and 3 times a year we traveled to places where we camped green and we forgot about the time and turn the world for a while. The last trip was the best, we went to Uruguay and Argentina at the time just playing my birthday had a great time! Now this birthday I am going to be in class, but I am going to fail because I'd like to meet and celebrate another year in this field of study and order. Well, I am going to tell you later how it’s going. See you!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario