jueves, 29 de diciembre de 2011

some day!!

I would like to go traveling around Latin America, parts peru climbing, then Ecuadorand so on until lost in the jungle and a trip without schedules and without limitations. Ireally rather like to leave for Chile and explore until its last nook and ecosystems. goin a tent, perhaps with a friend, meet people, heat and cold and spend days and nights. would eat simple food because I never liked the sophisticated or expensivemeal and then walk and observe. more than anything devoted to contemplation and tranquility. I hope someday to do this trip this summer as it clearly could not be higherfor subjects (classes)

just as I write my friends are traveling there, but at least receive photos of your trip and I have a little mental and imaginative journey to the land. Perhaps what mostattracts me to this place is the whole story so close and constructive in our mind thatwe are not in common. 
Well, I hope to one day be writing from there. I say goodbyeagain. good day!

1 comentario: