viernes, 29 de abril de 2011

Yours is mine and mine is yours

My favourite piece of technology is my brother’s computer. I’m not very attached to technology, so when I want to search for some information I use my brother´s computer. I could use my mother´s computer but it is very very little and I get nervous with it -I have little patience-.  I use my borther´s computer to study or to email my boyfriend when I don´t have money in my mobile phone, and this situation is very very common. 


I have never got a computer because I don´t have the need to.I starting using my borthes computer: At first I had a lot of problems when I needed to use it, because my brother is very careful and he was so afraid that it go to waste. I became very angry when he repeated a thousand times I look after him, because I´m very careful too.
My life without it would be some similar than now, because the object is not mine. But I have to say that in these days is almost obligatory to have some piece of technology to be attached to the society, the university sends you emails, all the information comes to you through internet, and the greatest forms of information are in computers –diary-.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario