viernes, 8 de abril de 2011

(Paréntesis)

I think movies are very well evaluated in the society nowadays because the way that we live today is too fast and all of us need a moment to stop and leave the mind blanc. On the other hand, people like movies because they don´t ask too much about themselves and they need to be represented by someone else.

Now I'm going to talk about a movie of Pablo Sois and Francisca Scweitzer. I love this movie beacause I feel very represented by the main character. She, Mike, is a girl that is not worried about things that aren´t important day to day, she likes to live at the moment and she is not thinking anything else. She have an attitude than I admire, and we can perceive that she fell the emotions diferent tha ordinary people. This movie apart from having my favorite character has a lot of stereotypes of people in this era. Like a boy that is lost in the life and only acts like a machine and have routine lifes, I think that this imagie is very common in this days.

3 comentarios:

  1. I like your picture and that movie sounds really intereting :D bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Javiera had always heard of the movie, but I have not had the chance to see it.
    Now with what you wrote about the film, I find it very interesting and I want to see it, especially this way of living the life you mentioned.
    Greetings

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I feel the same. I would like to see this film!
    Regards,
    Clara Nora

    ResponderEliminar